Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The ConMed 60-6875-001 SES 1000 Filter is a non-sterile replacement filter designed for use with the ConMed SES 1000 System with 7/8" port.
A single disposable filter is used to simplify the installation and removal during filter changes. The filter is completely enclosed to protect the healthcare personnel from potential contamination during filter changes. One SES 1000 Filter contains four different filter stages to decontaminate the smoke plume:
- The first stage filtration is a prefilter whose function is to trap and remove gross particulate and casual fluid.
- The second stage filtration is a VLSI (Very Large Scale Integrated) grade ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter whose high-tech patented design captures particulates and micro-organisms down to 0.012 μm at an efficiency of 99.99995%. Each VLSI grade ULPA filter is pre-tested and certified before use.
- The third stage filtration uses the highest grade virgin coal grade activated carbon for the removal and absorption of odors and toxic gases produced by cauterization of tissue. These harmful gases may constitute a health hazard to healthcare professionals who are subjected to prolonged exposure. The activated carbon used in the 1000 SES preferentially removes toxic organic gases rather than water vapor and provides optimal odor removal.
- The fourth stage filtration is an expanded foam and paper media used to trap activated carbon fines from migrating out of the filter. The first, second, and fourth stages of the 1000 SES filter have been impregnated with a chemical agent. The chemical agent has been applied with a patented process that prevents the agent from being washed or blown off the filter media.
ConMed 60-6875-001 SES 1000 Filter Specifications
- Used with Models: SES 1000 System.
- Item Sterilized: No.
- Activated Carbon: Yes.
- Port Size: 7/8" - Male.
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Dimensions: 16" x 13" x 8".
ConMed 60-6875-001 SES 1000 Filter Configurations
- #901427-000: Generic Equivalent (CLS-Surgimedics Brand*) (3 per Box) (Note: No ULPA media).
- #60-6875-001: Original (ConMed Brand) (2 per Box).
*Surgimedics OEM replacement filters are manufactured to the highest quality standards to meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturers' specifications. Reduce your cost per procedure by ordering replacement elements.