Shop with confidence at MFI
The ConMed 1000 SES Smoke Evacuation System (#60-6850-001) is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 1000 SES is designed to remove smoke, aerosols, and noxious odors produced during electrosurgical procedures.
The ConMed 1000SES has been designed with a high suction, high flow rate centrifugal action pump. The ultra-quiet motor is used to draw the surgical smoke from the surgical site, through the vacuum tubing and into the 1000 SES filter where the surgical smoke is processed by a series of filters. A single disposable filter is used to simplify the installation and removal during filter changes. The filter is completely enclosed to protect the healthcare personnel from potential contamination during filter changes. One 1000 SES Filter contains four different filter stages to decontaminate the smoke plume:
- The first stage filtration is a prefilter whose function is to trap and remove gross particulate and casual fluid.
- The second stage filtration is a VLSI (Very Large Scale Integrated) grade ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filter whose high-tech patented design captures particulates and micro-organisms down to 0.012 μ at an efficiency of 99.99995%. Each VLSI grade ULPA filter is pre-tested and certified before use.
- The third stage filtration uses the highest grade virgin coal grade activated carbon for the removal and absorption of odors and toxic gases produced by cauterization of tissue. These harmful gases may constitute a health hazard to healthcare professionals who are subjected to prolonged exposure. The activated carbon used in the 1000 SES preferentially removes toxic organic gases rather than water vapor and provides optimal odor removal.
- The fourth stage filtration is an expanded foam and paper media used to trap activated carbon fines from migrating out of the filter. The first, second, and fourth stages of the 1000 SES filter have been impregnated with a chemical agent. The chemical agent has been applied with a patented process that prevents the agent from being washed or blown off the filter media.
The electronic controls on the face panel of the 1000 SES System have been designed to be user-friendly and to facilitate set up and operation.
Weight: 25.5 lb (11.6 kg).
ConMed 1000 SES Smoke Evacuation System Accessories
Factory new accessories for the 1000 SES Smoke Evacuation System can be purchased separately:
- 1000 SES Filter (#60-6875-001).
- LEEP Tubing - 1/4" (#60-6815-001).
ConMed 1000 SES Smoke Evacuation System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.