- Note: Computer with software and license is NOT included
- Fully digital amplifier system with a standard network interface that is compatible with most current personal computers
- Appropriate for both full sleep and EEG data collection
- Integrated TCP/IP architecture allows control and/or monitoring of E-Series amplifiers on the laboratory LAN from any computer on the network
- Condition: Certified Refurbished
- Warranty: 90 Days
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Compumedics E-Series PSG System includes the following components:
- #8008-0021: E-Series EEG/PSG Control Module.
- #8008-0004: E-Series Power Supply.
- #8008-0011: E-Series EEG/PSG External DC Inputs Module.
- #8008-0010: E-Series EEG/PSG Patient Interface Box.
- #Model 3012: Nonin XPOD.
- #3108-0004 or #3108-005: Interface Cable.
- #3018-0007: Interface Cable.
- Power Cable (ROHS Compliant, 10 A, 125 V).
Note: Computer with software and license is NOT included.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The E-Series is a fully digital amplifier system with a standard network interface that is compatible with most current personal computers. With 32, 44, or 64 channel configurations, these amplifier systems are appropriate for both full sleep and EEG data collection. Integrated TCP/IP architecture allows control and/or monitoring of E-Series amplifiers on the laboratory LAN from any computer on the network.
Monitor E-Series systems from your lab, your office, or even from remote sites. Easy lab installation; simply plug the E-Series into a network port, hub, or switch. Your System is Your Network.
Compumedics E-Series PSG System Features
- 44 amplified channels - 32 referential, 12 bipolar.
- Eight inputs for ancillary devices.
- Three channels from the available oximeter - SpO2, Pulse Rate, Signal Quality Status.
- Two pressure signals from integrated transducers.
- Nasal pressure flow signal.
- CPAP or esophageal pressure.
- Total of 57 available signals.
- Integrated impedance testing and display.
- Ethernet 10-base-T connection.
Compumedics E-Series PSG System Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Compumedics E-Series PSG System:
- #GOLD-CUP: 2x MFI Medical Reusable Gold Cup EEG Electrodes.
- #1200: SleepSense Dynamic Snore Sensor.
- #9010-Kit: SleepSense Reusable Inductive System - Adult Kit.
- #1450-Kit: SleepSense Thermistor Flow Sensor Kit.
- #15805: SleepSense Adult Nasal Pressure Monitoring Cannula.
- #1563-Kit: SleepSense Compumedics E Series DC Body Position Sensor Kit.
- #1770-Kit: SleepSense Limb Movement Sensor Kit.
- #8110-T100A300: SleepSense Adult Soft-Tip SpO2 Sensor - Nonin Compatible.
- Weaver Nuprep Skin Prep.
- Weaver Ten20 Conductive Paste.
- 3M Transpore Surgical Tape.
- Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandage.