The Clinton Wall Mounted Folding Parallel Bars (#3-3307) are made with the patient and therapist in mind. Sturdy, steel upright construction and smooth stainless steel handrails provide the strength for daily use. Simple height adjustment makes it easy on therapists who need to accommodate multiple individuals and exercise regiments.
Note: Intended for physical therapy use only, not for gymnastics use.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Mounting hardware is not included. Check with your building manager for the proper type of fasteners needed for your specific wall structure.
Clinton Wall Mounted Folding Parallel Bars Features
- Folds up against the wall when not in use (please allow for a minimum 8' ceiling height).
- Requires only 14' of floor space when in use.
- 1.5" one-piece, stainless steel handrails.
- Easy height adjustment with spring loaded plungers and numbered height stripon front legs.
- Heavy duty, square telescoping steel front legs and stainless steel wall uprights.
- Second height knob removes side to side play in front legs.
- End bumpers on all handrails.
- 400 lb load capacity under normal physical therapy use.
Clinton Wall Mounted Folding Parallel Bars Specifications
- Length: 7' (2.1 m).
- Bars: 28" (71 cm).
- Platform: 34" (86.4 cm).
- Height Range: 28 to 42" (71 to 107 cm).
- Folded Height: 94" (239 cm).
Clinton Wall Mounted Folding Parallel Bars Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.