The Clinton Platform Mounted Parallel Bars are made with the patient and therapist in mind. Sturdy, steel upright construction and smooth stainless steel handrails provide the strength for daily use. Simple height adjustment makes it easy on therapists who need to accommodate multiple individuals and exercise regiments.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Note: Intended for physical therapy use only, not for gymnastics use.
Clinton Platform Mounted Parallel Bars Features
- Parallel bars mounted to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick hardwood plywood base with ultra-durable, UV-cured satin finish.
- Safety tread at both ends of the platform make it safer for patient to turn and exit wheelchair.
- Width adjustable, 1.5" (3.8 cm) one-piece, stainless steel handrails.
- Heavy duty, ultra-heavy, square, telescoping, steel uprights.
- Powder-coated, all-steel, base tube upright.
- Easy height changes with spring-loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips.
- Second height knob removes side to side play.
- End bumpers on all handrails.
- 400 lb (181.4 kg) load capacity under normal physical therapy use.
- Made in the USA.
Clinton Platform Mounted Parallel Bars Specifications
- Width Range: 18 - 28" (45.7 - 71.1 cm).
- Height Range: 26 - 39" (66 - 99 cm).
|Model Number||Length||Weight||Shipping Dimensions|
|#3-2007||7' (2.13 m)||103 lb||41" (W) x 97" (L) x 6" (H)|
|#3-2010||10' (3 m)||140 lb||41" (W) x 132" (L) x 6" (H)|
|#3-2012||12' (3.65 m)||170 lb||42" (W) x 106" (L) x 6" (H)|
Product arrived sooner than expected. Packaging for shipment was very good. Product information is accurate. Very easy to assemble, but the base is heavy and requires two able bodied individuals. Overall fit and finish is very good. Product has nonslip strips on each end - I would have preferred not to have them. Adjustments for bar height and width are easy to use provided you have use of your hands to loosen/tighten the screw-in locking mechanism. Make sure you have plenty of space for it. I am partially paralyzed from the chest down and use a walker. It meets my needs. Overall, this is a very good home use system for therapy purposes - I give it four stars.