- Media and Literature
The Clinton Pediatric Series/Aquarium Extra-Wide Blood Drawing Chair comes in a Tropical Blue powder-coated frame, a ClintonClean short armrest, extra width to accommodate a parent and child, and fun graphics not affected by standard disinfectants are embedded in the armrest laminate.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
ClintonClean: Clinton's answer to helping control the spread of pathogens, especially in areas where blood and other fluids are exposed to surfaces. ClintonClean components are manufactured from solid plastic with color throughout so there are no edges or seams where bacteria can accumulate and grow in the core material.
The color will not scratch off the surface and the material can be easily sanitized with common disinfectants and anti-bacterial agents.
ClintonClean is an excellent choice for blood chair arms, carts, lab or work area cabinets, and countertops.
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended. All blood drawing products are non-returnable unless they are unused in an unopened, original packaging.
Clinton Pediatric Series/Aquarium Extra Wide Blood Drawing Chair Features
- Extra width accommodates a parent and child.
- Custom high pressure, Clinton Kids, Arctic Circle flip arm and right armrest.
- Easy-clean laminate arm surfaces with black, T-molded edges.
- Graphics are embedded in the laminate and are not affected by cleaning with standard disinfectants.
- ClintonClean short armrest.
- Padded contoured seat.
- Thick padded backrest.
- Extra height reduces bending for staff.
- Tropical Blue powder-coated frame.
- Special pediatric color, Sea Mist, vinyl upholstery on seat and back.
- Height adjustable stationary armrest.
- Nylon glides.
- 400 lb load capacity under normal use.
Clinton Pediatric Series/Aquarium Extra Wide Blood Drawing Chair Specifications
- Weight: 96 lb.
- Width: Seat - 35 inches, Overall - 46 inches.
- Depth: Seat - 18 inches, Overall - 27 inches.
- Height: Seat - 26 inches, Arm Height Range - 33-39 inches, Arm Adjustment Range - 6 inches.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48 x 40 x 40 inches.
Clinton Pediatric Series/Aquarium Extra Wide Blood Drawing Chair Accessories
The Clinton Pediatric Series/Aquarium Extra Wide Blood Drawing Chair is commonly purchased with:
#641 *Chair-Mounted Bin Accessory:
- Fossil ClintonClean holder (12" L x 9" W).
- Small Bin (10.75" L x 8.25" W x 3.5" D).
- ABS vacuum-formed arm-mounted tray rimmed on all sides.
- Mounts to stationary arm.
- Must be ordered with the chair.
*This option can only be mounted to a stationary, straight arm. This option cannot be mounted to the elbow pad of the flip arm. If a chair normally has dual flip arms, a flip arm will be replaced with a stationary arm and the bin option.
Clinton Pediatric Series/Aquarium Extra Wide Blood Drawing Chair Media and Literature