- Media and Literature
The Clinton Outback Buggy Scale Table is a decorated pediatric treatment table with an attached scale for infants and small children.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Clinton Outback Buggy Scale Table Features
- Clinton original illustrations.
- Comfortable work height of 36 inches.
- Top is rimmed on three sides for safety.
- Top's front and back rim edges are beveled and the corners rounded for safety.
- Easy-clean, replaceable center pad.
- Built-in infantometer with folding ends for measuring height.
- Easy access to weight, measurement and storage.
- Built-in concealed paper dispenser and cutter.
- Adjustable built-in levelers provide a stable surface.
- Easy-clean laminate base.
- Optional storage area locks available.
- Ample 2-door storage.
- Euro-style, soft-close door hinges.
- Dependable, accurate Doran scale.
- Easy-read digital display.
- Auto calibration on start-up.
- Auto shut-off.
- Electric or battery operation (6 AA batteries required).
- Weights in increments of lb, oz, kilos.
- Minimum registered weight is 5 lb, maximum weight for scale is 40 lb.
Clinton Outback Buggy Scale Table Specifications
- Length: 43 inches.
- Width: 24 inches.
- Length: 47 inches.
- Width: 21 inches.
- Height: 36 inches.
Clinton Outback Buggy Scale Table Media and Literature