- Media and Literature
The Clinton One-Sided Staircase is a perfect addition to any bariatric or physical therapy clinic. Its powder-coated steel uprights and natural wood finish of the steps gives this staircase a sophisticated and clean look. Two, full width safety treads and tough PVC edge tape on each step prevents slippage.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Clinton One-Sided Staircase Features
- Uses steel fasteners and metal braces for extra support and durability.
- Pre-assembled handrails and uprights.
- One piece handle/rail support system.
- Comfort grip, moulded, solid hardwood handrails.
- All hardwood plywood base with an ultra-durable UV-cured, topcoat finish.
- Rigid, bolt-through mounted handrail.
- Two, full-width, safety treads on each step.
- Tough PVC edge tape.
- Powder-coated, 2" x 2" steel uprights.
- Brace reinforced underside.
- Small corner staircase for limited space.
- Available in 2 widths.
Clinton One-Sided Staircase Specifications
- Requires a minimum 9' ceiling.
- 500 lb bariatric load capacity under normal use.
- #4-5501-30: 209 lb.
- #4-5501-36: 232 lb.
Shipping Dimensions: Both models come in three shipping boxes measuring 60 x 42 x 42 inches.
Clinton One-Sided Staircase Models
Clinton One-Sided Staircase Accessories
The Clinton One-Sided Staircase is commonly purchased with:
- #101: Bus Step (Creates a 12" high step when in place; Must be ordered with staircase).
Clinton One-Sided Staircase Media and Literature