The Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer is built tough enough to support 700 lb under normal use. Sturdy, steel construction is combined with thick foam padding to provide an extra measure of comfort and security for larger patients.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
ClintonClean: Clinton's answer to helping control the spread of pathogens, especially in areas where blood and other fluids are exposed to surfaces. ClintonClean components are manufactured from solid plastic with color throughout so there are no edges or seams where bacteria can accumulate and grow in the core material.
The color will not scratch off the surface and the material can be easily sanitized with common disinfectants and anti-bacterial agents.
ClintonClean is an excellent choice for blood chair arms, carts, lab or work area cabinets, and countertops.
Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer Features
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Padded flip arm and armrest.
- ClintonClean drawer top.
- One-piece, all-plastic drawer.
- Extra height reduces bending for phlebotomist.
- A full 35" (89 cm) wide seat.
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame.
- Neutral gray powder-coated frame.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Extra steel center support.
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm.
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit.
- Comfortable 2" (5 cm) padding throughout.
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors.
- 700 lb (317.8 kg) combined load capacity under normal use.
- Made in the USA.
Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer Specifications
- Seat: 35" x 21" x 26" (89 cm x 53.3 cm x 66 cm).
- Overall: 53" (Width) x 29" (Depth) (134.6 cm x 73.7 cm).
- Arm Height Range: 33 - 39" (83.8 - 99 cm).
- Arm Adjustment: 6" (15.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 111 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48" (L) x 40" (W) x 40" (H).
Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair with Drawer Configurations
- #66092B: Standard Armrest and Arm.
- #66092B-665: ClintonClean Stationary Armrest and Straight Flip Arm.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.