Shop with confidence at MFI
The Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair (#66099B) is built tough enough to support 700 lb under normal use. Sturdy, steel construction is combined with thick foam padding to provide an extra measure of comfort and security for larger patients.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Important Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Upholstery Color Selector: Complete color selector sheet can be found as the secondary picture. An upholstery color must be selected. Please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair Features
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Extra height reduces bending for phlebotomist.
- A full 35" (89 cm) wide seat.
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame.
- Neutral gray powder-coated frame.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Extra steel center support.
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm (optional).
- Flip arm positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit (optional).
- 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge (please select above).
- Comfortable 2" (5 cm) padding throughout.
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors. Please select color in comments section while completing order.
- Chair-mounted accessories are available for separate purchase.
- 700 lb (317.5 kg) combined load capacity under normal use.
- Made in the USA.
Clinton Lab X Bariatric Extra Tall Blood Drawing Chair Specifications
- Seat: 35" x 21" (89.0 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Seat Height: 26" (66 cm).
- Overall: 46" (Width) x 29" (Depth) (116.8 cm x 73.7 cm).
- Arm Height Range: 33 - 39" (83.8 - 99 cm).
- Arm Adjustment: 6" (15.2 cm).
- Weight: 139 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" (W) x 48" (L) x 39" (H).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.