- Media and Literature
The Clinton Bariatric Parallel Bars are made with the bariatric patient in mind. Sturdy, steel upright construction and smooth stainless steel handrails provide the strength for daily use. Simple height adjustment with handrails makes it easy on therapists and an adjustable extra-wide width accommodates for patients who are working towards a goal of weight loss.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Note: Intended for physical therapy use only, not for gymnastics use.
Clinton Bariatric Parallel Bars Features
- Parallel bars mounted to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick hardwood plywood base with ultra-durable, UV-cured satin finish.
- Safety tread at both ends of the platform make it safer for patient to turn and exit wheelchair.
- Extra-wide 48" width for bariatric patients.
- Width adjustable, 1.5" (3.8 cm) one-piece, stainless steel handrails.
- Heavy duty, ultra-heavy, square, telescoping, steel uprights.
- Easy height changes with spring-loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips.
- Second height knob removes side to side play.
- End bumpers on all handrails.
- 500 lb (226.8 kg) load capacity under normal physical therapy use.
Clinton Bariatric Parallel Bars Specifications
- Width Range: 20 - 34" (50.8 - 86.36 cm).
- Height Range: 26 - 39" (66 - 99 cm).
- Length: 10' (3.048 m).
- Weight: 301 lb (136.531 kg).
- Parallel Bars: 53" (W) x 135" (L) x 6" (H).
- Uprights and Rails: 10" (W) x 147" (L) x 9" (H).
Clinton Bariatric Parallel Bars Media and Literature