Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 5 YearsWarranty: 5 Years
Ships from ClintonShips from Clinton
- Phone: (800) 441-9131
- Media and Literature
The Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table is a pediatric treatment table with four door storage with two adjustable shelves and a paper dispenser.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table Features
- Clinton original themes.
- Easy to clean laminate surfaces.
- All graphics are permanently embedded in the high pressure laminate and will not peel off.
- Two inches of firm foam padding.
- Four door storage with two adjustable shelves.
- Scratch and mar resistant surfaces.
- Chip resistant PVC edges.
- Premium, Gunmetal, stain-resistant, woven, knit-backed vinyl upholstery.
- Soft-close door hinges.
- Graphics are on one long side with slate gray ends and back.
- Top features seamless rounded outside corners.
- Paper dispenser included.
- Available with or without backrest.
Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table Specifications
- Length: 68 in.
- Width: 27 in.
- Height: 33 in.
Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table Configurations
- CLI-7937: With Adjustable Backrest
- CLI-7937-1: Without Adjustable Backrest
Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table Accessories
The Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table is commonly purchased with the following:
- #020: Small Pillow - 14 x 12 x 3 in thick.
- #055: Door Locks - Individual cam lock for doors, independently operated, order with multiple locks will be all keyed alike unless specified differently.
- #060: Large Pillow - 14 x 21 x 3 in thick.
- #066: Door and Inside Latch Combo - Used on double door units, one door will have a lock, the other door will have a side latch on the inside back.
Clinton Alley Cats and Dogs Treatment Table Media and Literature