Condition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 Year
- Internal memory can conveniently store up to 2,000 tests, aiding in record-keeping
- Seamless integration with all LIS, HIS, EMR, and EHR systems
- Can process up to 120 tests per hour
- Auto-feed mechanism simplifies printer paper loading
- Phone: (877) 722-6339
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Clarity Diagnostics Clarity Urocheck 120C Analyzer includes user manual and quick start guide.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Clarity Urocheck 120C Analyzer provides automated readings for Clarity Brand Strips, including DTG-2GP, DTG-4OB, DTG-5OB, DTG-URO7, DTG-10SG, and CD-MAC25 (Microalbumin/Creatinine).
Clarity Diagnostics Clarity Urocheck 120C Analyzer Features
- Lightweight and compact design is ideal for point-of-care and physician office setups.
- Compatible with both regular thermal paper (#DTG-UAPPR) and sticky thermal paper (#DTG-UASPPR).
- Compatible with all LIS, HIS, EMR, and EHR systems.
- Throughput of 120 tests per hour.
- Auto-feed mechanism for printer paper loading.
- Large LCD display for easy viewing.
- Internal memory can store up to 2000 tests.
- CLIA waived.
Clarity Diagnostics Clarity Urocheck 120C Analyzer Specifications
- Methodology: Reflectance Photometer.
- Detection: Photosensitive diode.
- Memory: Last 2000 results.
- Strip Incubation Time: 1 minute.
- Detection Wavelengths: 525 nm and 635 nm.
- Throughput Single Test Mode: 60 tests/hour.
- Continuous Test Mode: 120 tests/hour.
- Weight: 4.1 lb (1.85 kg).
- Dimensions: 10.8" [L] x 7.2" [W] 5.5" [H] (27.5 cm x 18.3 cm x 13.9 cm).
- Display Dimensions: 4.2" [L] X 2.6" [W] (10.8 cm x 6.5 cm).
- Power Source: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 35 VA.
- Analyzer Operating Conditions: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F); Less than 86% Relative Humidity (non-condensing).
- Strip Operating Conditions: 15 to 30 degrees C (59 to 86 degrees F); Less than 86% Relative Humidity (non-condensing).
Clarity Diagnostics Clarity Urocheck 120C Analyzer Configurations
- #CD-MCPROMO5: 4 Bottles of 10SG + 1 Bottle of Microalbumin + Analyzer.
- #CD-UAPROMO5: 5 Bottles of 10SG + Analyzer.
- #CLA-U120C: Analyzer Only.