Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit (#4759) allows the clinician to mimic the feel of hands on therapy by the unit€˜s fully programmable pull patterns.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit reduces physical demands on the clinician, can be used on chronic, sub-acute and acute conditions, and is a compliment to manual therapy. The unit relaxes muscles, improves blood flow, relieves nerve root compression and reduces disc pressure.
The ideal treatment positioning is achieved by offering multiple table adjustments, controlled, consistent and repeatable traction force, stable anchoring through easy to use belting and the ability to treat effectively regardless of patient size. This unit is best used in comprehensive spine therapy treatments, and helps improve efficiency in patient flow in clinics.
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit Features
- Pivoting user interface up to 270°.
- 0 - 200 lb traction tension parameters.
- User defined rest, treatment and hold times.
- Touch screen interface that is digital and monochromatic.
- Up to 14 treatment sessions can be recorded on Patient Data Cards.
- Static, intermittent and cyclic traction.
- User-defined protocols, with storage of up to 10.
- Built in safety features: patient interrupt switch, cervical maximum poundage warning, audible signal at treatment end and with activation of patient interrupt switch.
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit Specifications
- Weight: 30 lb (14 kg).
- Dimensions: 20" (L) x 12" (W) x 12 " (H) (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm x 30.48 cm).
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 75 V.
- Current Consumption: 3.2 Amps Max.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN: 60661-1, 60601-1-2; CAN C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2; cETLus Listed.
|Traction Tension Parameters||Minimum-Maximum||Increments|
|Traction Period||1 - 99 Minutes||1 Minute|
|Hold Period||0 - 99 Minutes||1 Second|
|Rest Period||0 - 99 Seconds||1 Second|
|Traction Tension||0 - 200 lb (0 kg/ 0 N) - (90 kg/890 N)||1 lb (1 kg/5 N)|
|Progressive Steps||1 Step - 9 Steps||1 Step|
|Regressive Steps||1 Step - 9 Steps||1 Step|
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit Accessories
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit is commonly purchased with:
- Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Table.
- Chattanooga TTET-200 Electric Hi-Lo Traction Table.
- Chattanooga TTFT-200 Fixed Height Traction Table.
- #7050: Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool.
- #1410: Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System.
- #7040: Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System.
- #60000: Chattanooga Table Paper Holder 20 " (51cm) Wide TRT & ADP.
- #48082: Chattanooga Patient Interrupt Switch.
- #27465: Chattanooga Patient Data Cards.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.