Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga TX Pillow is helpful in positioning and aligning the patient when applying traction treatments. It's most often used in rehabilitation, chiropractic, and physical therapies.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: This item is non-returnable. Please check sizing before placing your order.
Chattanooga TX Pillow Accessories
The TX Pillow is commonly purchased with:
- Chattanooga ADP 400 Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga TTET-200 Electric Hi-Lo Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga TTFT-200 Fixed Height Traction Tables.
- Chattanooga Table Paper Holder 20" (51 cm) Wide TRT and ADP (#60000).
- Chattanooga TX Traction Unit (#4759).
- Chattanooga TXS-1 Flexion Stool (#7050).
- Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System (#1410).
Chattanooga TX Pillow Features
- A reduction of strain on the muscles in the neck.
- Aid in keeping the neck naturally aligned in traction or sleep.
- Lightweight (0.5 lb / 0.23 kg).
- Material: Fiberfill.
- Color: White.
Chattanooga TX Pillow Configurations
- #4291: Facial (with cloth cover).
- #1301: Cervical (without cover).
The picture shows the pillow to be more dense and a crease in the middle for stabilizing the neck. definitely not what i was expecting. i could have gone to Walmart and got something similar.