The Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table is made up of six sections and utilizes a combination of gas springs and electric power to assist manual adjustment making controlling table positioning easy.
Warranty: 2 years on the delivered product and a 1 year warranty on its upholstered parts.
Each section of the Triton 6M Traction Table is adjustable. For example the pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 15°, the leg section from 0° to 45°, and the head piece from -15° to +40°. This provides you with a wide variety of patient positioning options. A wide range of accessories is also available making the 6M the perfect choice for any physical therapist's practice.
Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table Features
- Designed with six sections to provide maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual and traction therapy.
- The pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 15° to provide flexion of the lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry.
- The leg section is adjustable from 0° to 45°.
- The head piece can be repositioned from -15° to +40° for easy access to the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Tuck-away grab bars ensure hanging traction without thoracic restraint.
- Gas springs make friction-free movement of the head, pelvic, chest, and leg sections possible. Those sections are easily accessible from either side of the table.
- Foot/hand controller makes adjusting the table height as easy as can be. Includes a lockable safety mechanism.
- A complete range of accessories is available to suit every patient need.
Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table Specifications
- Main Power: 120 V - 50/60 Hz.
- Power Cord: US/CDN.
- Current: Max 2A with 120V.
- Total: 90.5 x 37 x 31 inches.
- Head/Back Section: 28 inches.
- Middle Section: 8.6 inches.
- Pelvic Section: 10 inches.
- Leg Section: 30 inches.
- Width: 27.5 inches.
- Height: 19 - 37 inches.
- Angle Inclination:
- Head Section: 15° to + 40°.
- Pelvic Section: 0° to 15°.
- Leg Section: 0° to 45°.
- Displacement: Leg Section 4 inches.
- Dynamic Lifting Capacity: 440 lb.
- Maximum Workload: 605 lb.
- Patient Weight: 363 lb.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class I, Type B.
- Safety Tests: CE, Class I rule 12.
- Table Weight: 428 lb.
- Average Shipping Weight: 484 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 92.5 x 37.4 x 31.5 inches.
Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table Colors
- #4769M108US: Black.
- #4769M102US: Blue.
- #4769M119US: Imperial Blue.
- #4769M106US: Grey.
Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table Accessories
The Chattanooga Triton 6M Traction Table is commonly purchased with the:
- #371208: Chattanooga Stabilisation Belt (Black).
- #371308: Chattanooga Kaltenborn Wedge - Black.
- Chattanooga Traction Supports Round (2 pieces).
- Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.