- Lightweight and comfortable to use
- Pulls at the base of occiput creating more effective traction
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System accessory is a comfortable approach to cervical traction, that pulls at the base of occiput creating more effective traction.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The system saves the clinician time, with no TMJ pressure and no head halters, which can be uncomfortable for the patient. This system is lightweight.
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System Features
- An included clevis to mount to a Chattanooga traction device.
- One size fits all with horizontal and unilateral traction.
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System Compatibility
- #7040: Includes 48039 Clevis. TX Traction Unit (2841, 4759, 4739).
- #7040K-1: Includes 62449 Clevis. TX-1 and TX-7.
- #7040K-2: Includes 62587 Clevis. TRUE-EZE.
- #7040K-3: Includes 62596 Clevis. MP-1, T-100, T-700.
- #7040K-4: Includes 20575 Clevis. W/C, MIDLAND.
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction System Literature
Poor design. Broke within 1 week. a piece of plastic broke because they have no stop block on the device as you adjust the head clamps. this could easily be remedied and be a great traction unit.