- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Records patient modality and pain profile
- Saves up to 14 treatment sessions
- Used for rehabilitation, chiropractic, and physical therapies
- MFR: DJO Global Ships from Chattanooga
- Phone: (800) 336-6569
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga Patient Data Card (5/Pack) (#27465) records patient information, such as patient modality and patient pain profile, from the therapy or traction system unit for use in future sessions. This item is most often used in rehabilitation, chiropractic, and physical therapies.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Chattanooga Patient Data Card is compatible and commonly purchased with the following items:
- Chattanooga Vectra Genisys Electrotherapy System.
- Chattanooga Vectra Genisys Combination System.
- Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 2 Channel Combination System (#2760).
- Chattanooga TranSport Combination System (#2738).
- Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 4 Channel Combination System (#2788).
- Chattanooga TranSport Ultrasound System (#2782).
- 1 cm2 Sound Head Applicator (#27381).
- 2 cm2 Sound Head Applicator (#27382).
- 10 cm2 Sound Head Applicator (#27384).
- Chattanooga TX Traction Unit (#4759).
- Chattanooga Deluxe Universal Belt System (#1410).
Chattanooga Patient Data Card Features
- Can record up to 14 treatment sessions.
- Keeps memory of patient settings for future use.
- Card can be formatted to Chattanooga therapy systems and traction devices.
Chattanooga Patient Data Card Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 2 lb (0.91 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" (L) x 6" (W) x 4" (H) (20 cm x 15 cm x 10 cm).
Chattanooga Patient Data Card Literature
Chattanooga Treatment and Traction Tables Catalog
Chattanooga Patient Data Card (5/Pack)