Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM (#2029) includes one shoulder CPM unit (which is also portable), data card, and erasable pen. Patient kits are sold separately.
Warranty: 2 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
The Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM is designed to address full range of motion capabilities. This include full adduction, abduction, flexion, extension, internal and external rotation, and more. The OptiFlex S is also technologically savvy, with an ease-of-use that includes a Patient Data Chip Card. This chip card can be quickly inserted into the card reader on the device, and stores individual patient data and preferences for angles, speed, and motion of the CPM device. What's more, this CPM device can also collapse and fold into a portable unit for easy transfer.
The unit provides patient comfort while providing anatomical motion for the shoulder for enhanced outcomes. Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) is used to help the joints of the body recover after surgery. After a surgical procedure in the shoulder, the joint must be routinely exercised to prevent the surrounding tissue from becoming stiff and forming scar tissue.
Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM Features
- Designed to be lightweight and portable at 55 lb (25 kg).
- Includes patient data card and erasable pen.
- Easy-to-transport with the unit€˜s folding feature.
- Fully adjustable chair and patented left/right shoulder design, with ergonomic arm rest for healthy arm.
- User-friendly hand control for storing treatment information of a memory chip card.
- Customizable treatment parameters that are able to be fully synchronized.
Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM Specifications
- Weight: 55 lb (25 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 107 (48.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 34.4" x 22.6" x 22.8" (87.5 cm x 57.5 cm x 58 cm).
- Transport Size: 14.6" x 22.6" x 22.8" (37 cm x 57.5 cm x 58 cm).
- Motor Control: On/Off.
- Pause: 0 - 30 sec.
- Speed: 0 - 100%.
- Timer: 1-300 min.
- Warm-up Mode: 50% of programmed ROM.
- Synchronization: On/Off.
- Reverse-on-load: 1 - 20.
- Therapy Run Time: h : m.
- Adduction/Abduction: 0 - 30 - 175°.
- Internal/External Rotation: 90 - 0 - 90°.
- Flexion/Extension: 0 - 30 - 175°.
- Horizontal Adduction/Abduction: 0 - 0 - 125°.
- Safety Tests: CSA - 601-1-M90, UL - 2601-1.
Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM Accessories
The Chattanooga OptiFlex S Shoulder CPM is commonly purchased with:
- #20660: Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit - OptiFlex S.
- #20719: Chattanooga Grey Fleece Patient Kit.
- #20661: Chattanooga CPM Data Card.
- #20731: Chattanooga Instructional CD.