Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM includes a choice of pendant (also known as a hand controller).
Warranty: 2 Years - Manufacturer Defects.
The OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM offers interchangeable pendants, or hand controls, for the most versatility. It can comfortably support knees and legs for patients who are between 4 feet and 6.5 feet tall. In addition, a reversible footplate is included to fit shorter legs. It's wide frame and low profile allow room for the patient and clinician to work together seamlessly without too much obstruction.
This item is used for postoperative treatments of Continuous Passive Motion (CPM). Continuous Passive Motion is used to help the joints of the body recover after surgery. After a surgical procedure, if the joint is not exercised, then the surrounding tissue will become stiff and scar tissue will form. To ensure the patient maintains the maximum range of motion post-surgery, the CPM is used during the months of recovery following the operation.
Chattanooga OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM Features
- Patient lock-out feature.
- Accommodates a wide range of patient heights.
- On-board power supply.
- ROM -10 to 120.
- Reversible footplate to fit shorter legs.
- Faster motor speed and low-profile, wide, closed-based frame for stability.
Chattanooga OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM Specifications
- Knee Flexion: 120 degrees.
- Knee Extension: -10 degrees.
- Speed: 25 to 180 degrees/minute.
- Pauses: 0 - 59 seconds.
- Force Reversal: 45 Kp of force (built in).
- Patient Height: 4 - 6.6 ft (1.2 - 2 m).
- Calf Length Range: 10 - 22" (25.4 - 55.9 cm).
- Thigh Length Range: 12 - 19" (30.4 - 48.2 cm).
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 V, AC 50 - 60 Hz.
- Weight: 23 lb (10.4 kg).
- Dimensions: 38" (L) x 14" (W) x 9" (H) (97 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg).
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601, 1:1988 +A1:1991, +A2:1995, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO 601.1 M90, ANSI/UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-1-4, ISO 14971, ISO 10993-1.
Chattanooga OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM Configurations
|Part Number||Pendant||Hand Control Options/Functions|
|#2025||Standard||key lock function, pauses, and speed|
|#2026||Classic||key lock function, pauses, speed, timer, reverse on load, warm up protocol, default setting, transport setting, and chip card selectable|
|#2028||Comfort||key lock function, pauses, speed, timer, reverse on load, warm up protocol, default setting, transport setting, chip card selectable, EROM repeat, stretch protocols, workout protocols, comfort protocols, and therapy documentation|
Chattanooga OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM Accessories
The OptiFlex K-1 Knee CPM is commonly purchased with:
- #20533: Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit - OptiFlex 3, OptiFlex K-1, Fleece.
- #4520: Chattanooga Trolley CPM Package.
- #40128: Chattanooga Universal 34" Strap Kit.
- #20730: Chattanooga Instructional CD.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.