Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM (#2027) includes one ankle CPM unit and a neoprene washable patient kit. Other patient kits sold separately.
Warranty: 2 Years - Manufacturer Defects.
The Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM is designed to address the full range of motion capabilities including Dorsi Flexion/Plantar Flexion and Inversion/Eversion. The unit provides patient comfort while providing anatomical motion for the ankle for improved outcomes. Attached to the device is a card reader, where a clinician can insert a memory chip card to personalize treatment to each patient.
This device is vital to a full recovery of the ankle joint after a surgery. After a surgical procedure, the ankle must be routinely exercised so that the surrounding tissue won't stiffen and scar. To ensure the patient maintains the maximum range of motion post-surgery, CPM is used during the months of recovery following the operation.
Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM Features
- Adjustable base for use in bed or chair.
- Anatomically correct movements with a patented left/right design.
- User-friendly hand control for storing treatment information of a memory chip card.
- Customizable treatment parameters that are able to be fully synchronized.
Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM Specifications
- Dorsal/Plantar Flexion: 40 - 0 - 60°.
- Inversion/Eversion: 40 - 0 - 20°.
- Speeds: 2.
- Unit Weight: 24.25 lb (11 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 46 lb (21 kg).
- Dimensions: 21" x 18.5" x 28.4" (53 cm x 47 cm x 72 cm).
Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM Accessories
The Chattanooga OptiFlex Ankle CPM is commonly purchased with:
- #20716: Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit - SP2 Ankle.