Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Intelect XT Battery Module (#2767) is a lightweight Nickel Metal Hydride battery. The battery charges automatically and continually when unit is plugged into a main power supply.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Being only 3 lb, this battery module makes on the go treatments or treating anywhere within your clinic a breeze. The Intelect XT Battery Module is to be used with 2-channel units, and is lightweight when attached to the electrotherapy or ultrasound unit. This system is most often used in rehabilitation and physical therapy.
Chattanooga Intelect XT Battery Module Features
- 10 battery cells self-containing the Nickel Metal Hydride Battery.
- The freedom for the user to treat away from power outlets, on the go, or anywhere in the clinc.
- Automatic and continual changing battery when unit is plugged into main power supply.
Chattanooga Intelect XT Battery Module Specifications
- Weight: 3 lb (1.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 11.875" x 8.250" x 1.65" (30 cm x 21 cm x 4.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Mains Power: NiMH Battery.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF.
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-2-10.