Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Therapy Cart is a therapy cart for use with the Chattanooga TranSport and Legend XT Ultrasound, Electrotherapy and Combination units. The cart contains six concealed storage bins for maximum organization of cords, cables and supplies, and is mounted on four wheels.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Note: Users will need to purchase the TranSport Cart Adapter (#2884) to successfully mount their electrotherapy or ultrasound device to the cart.
The Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Therapy Cart is designed for:
- Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 2-Channel Electrotherapy System (#2763).
- Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 4-Channel Electrotherapy System (#2786).
- Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 2-Channel Combination System (#2760).
- Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT 4-Channel Combination System (#2795).
- Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Ultrasound System (#2782).
- Chattanooga Intelect TranSort 2-Channel Electrotherapy System (#7283).
- Chattanooga TranSport Combination System (#7238).
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Therapy Cart Features
- Six storage bins to conceal your clinical supplies and system cords.
- Ideal for use with Chattanooga Intelect Legend XT and TranSport Systems.
- Wheeled for easy portability.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Therapy Cart Specifications
- Weight: 31.40 lb (14.24 kg).
- Dimensions: 16.25" (W) x 17" (L) x 33.75" (H) (41.28 x 43.18 x 85.73 cm).
- Number of Drawers: 6.
Chattanooga Intelect TranSport Therapy Cart Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.