- Mobile for easy transfer around an office or field area
- Includes HotPacs with unit
- Ideal for rehabilitation, chiropractic treatments, and physical therapies
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit includes one mobile heating unit. Buying options include a choice of HotPac configurations: (24) Standard, (8) Oversize and (8) Cervical OR (6) Standard, (6) Oversize and (6) Cervical HotPacs.
Warranty: 1 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit is one of five Hydrocollator heating unit models Chattanooga offers. These Hydrocollator units are the benchmark standard other brands hope to match. The units boasts durability, and ease of maintenance. Made of high-quality stainless steel these units give their owner a constant supply of heat consistent HotPacs.
This heating unit is wheeled and mobile for easy transfer around an office or field area. This unit is most often used in rehabilitation, chiropractic treatments, and physical therapies.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit Features
- Temperature controlled by thermostat.
- High-quality stainless steel.
- Easy to maintain.
- Simple fill and drain; no plumbing required.
- Friction free, silent movement with 3" (8 cm) swivel-type rubber casters.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit Specifications
- Weight: 132 lb (60 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 140 lb (72 kg).
- Dimensions: 35" (L) x 20" (W) x 33" (H) (89 cm x 51 cm x 84 cm).
- Shipping Dimensions: 37" (L) x 22.5" (W) x 36" (H) (94 cm x 57.2 cm x 91.4 cm).
- Main Power: 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1500 W.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, Certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1.
- Tank Capacity: 27 gal (102 L).
- Temperature Range: 160 - 165° F (71 -74° C).
- Thermal Cut-Out Temp: 180 - 185° F (82 - 85° C).
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 10%.
- Heat Up Time to 160°F (70°C): 8 Hours.
- Cool Down Time From 160°F (70°C): 4 Hours.
- Fiberglass Insulation: Yes.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit Configurations
|#2502||Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit, (24) Standard HotPacs|
|#2502-2||Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit, (8) Oversize Hotpacs and (8) Cervical HotPacs|
|#2502-3||Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit, (6) Standard, (6) Oversize, and (6) Cervical HotPacs|
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit Accessories
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit is commonly purchased with:
- #4010: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Side Table Rack.
- #4230: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Extra Shelf for Side Table.
- #4228: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Dial Thermometer.
- #4016: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Wall Mounted Towel Rack.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-4 Mobile Heating Unit Literature
This is an awesome unit. Big enough for our large busy clinic. The team at MFI Medical got it send out to us in a very timely manner and we had no problems. Highly recommend.