- Includes a choice of HotPacs (see Configurations)
- Ideal for rehabilitation treatments, chiropractic offices, and physical therapy
- No plumbing required
- Stainless steel and fiberglass interior
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit is a wheeled, temperature-controlled storage unit. Customers have the choice of four different configurations that contain a variety of HotPacs, including Standard (#1006), Oversize (#1004), and Cervical/Neck Contour (#1002).
Warranty: 1 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
The Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit is one of five Hydrocollator heating unit models that Chattanooga offers. The unit is made of an outer layer of steel that boasts durability and is easy to clean. Inside, the heating unit is lined with fiberglass insulation for a constant supply of heat-consistent HotPacs. Users can control the temperature of the units via an independent thermostat.
This mobile unit is wheeled for maneuverability and portability, and is used most often in rehabilitation treatments, chiropractic offices, and physical therapy.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit Features
- Silent movement with 3" (8 cm) swivel-type rubber caster wheels.
- Temperature-controlled via thermostat.
- High-quality stainless steel and fiberglass interior.
- No plumbing required with simple fill and drain function.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit Specifications
- Tank Capacity: 14 gal (52 L).
- Main Power: 110 - 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 1000 W.
- Temperature Range: 160 - 165°F (71 - 74°C).
- Thermal Cut-Out Temperature: 180 - 185°F (82 - 85°C).
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 10%.
- Heat Up Time to 160°F (70°C): 6 hours.
- Cool Down Time From 160°F (70°C): 3 hours.
- Fiberglass Insulation: Yes.
- Weight: 48 lb (22 kg).
- Dimensions: 27" (L) x 16" (W) x 33" (H) (69 cm x 41 cm x 84 cm).
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: Conforms to UL 60601-1, Certified to Can/CSA C222 No. 601.1.
- Shipping Weight: 93 lb (42 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 29" (L) x 20" (W) x 36" (H) (73.7 cm x 50.8 cm x 91.4 cm).
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit Configurations
- #2402: With (12) Standard HotPacs.
- #2402-2: With (3) Standard, (3) Oversize, and (3) Cervical HotPacs.
- #2402-3: With (4) Standard, (2) Oversize, and (4) Cervical HotPacs.
- #2402-4: With (4) Standard and (4) Oversize HotPacs.
Chattanooga Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit Accessories
The Hydrocollator M-2 Mobile Heating Unit is commonly purchased with:
- #4010: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Side Table Rack.
- #4230: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Extra Shelf for Side Table.
- #4228: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Dial Thermometer.
- #4016: Chattanooga Hydrocollator Wall Mounted Towel Rack.