Shop with confidence at MFI
The Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM (#2038) includes one compact elbow CPM unit, patient kit sold separately.
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Defects.
The Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM device is designed to address the full range of motion capabilities including pronation, supination, flexion and extension. The unit provides patient comfort while providing anatomical motion for the elbow for enhanced outcomes. Motions are controlled by synchronized motors that can be customized to specific patient therapy needs for each session. In addition, the hand control is capable of storing treatment data throughout the session via a memory chip card.
Continuous Passive Motion for the elbow helps the joint recover after surgery. After a surgical procedure, if the joint is not moved the surrounding tissue will become stiff and scar tissue will form. To ensure the patient maintains the maximum range of motion post-surgery, CPM is used during the months of recovery following the operation at physical therapy or rehabilitation clinics.
Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM Features
- Designed to be lightweight and easy to transport.
- Anatomically correct adjustments with the greatest range of motion for true physiological movements.
- User-friendly hand control for storing treatment information of a memory chip card.
- Customizable treatment parameters that are able to be fully synchronized.
Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM Specifications
- Unit Weight: 35.2 lb (16 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg).
- Dimensions: 30.7" - 40.9" x 23.6" x 31.5" (84 -104 x 60 x 80 cm).
- Extension/Flexion: -5 -140°.
- Pronation/Supination: -90 - 90° (Manual Setup).
- Motor Control: On/Off.
- Pause: 0 - 30 sec.
- Speed: 0 - 100%.
- Timer: 1 - 300 min.
- Warm-up Mode: 50% of programmed ROM.
- Synchronization: On/Off.
- Reverse-on-load: 1 - 25.
- Therapy Run Time: h : m.
- Safety Tests: CSA - 601-1-M90, UL - 2601-1.
Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM Accessories
The Chattanooga Artromot E2 Elbow CPM is commonly purchased with:
- #20723: Chattanooga CPM Patient Kit - Elbow.
- #20661: Chattanooga CPM Data Card.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.