Shop with confidence at MFI
The Cables and Sensors BCI Short SpO2 Sensor is designed with a 9-Pin DB9 connector and 3-foot integrated cable. It comes with a variety of sensor types to fit any patient.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free of Manufacturing Defects.
Cables and Sensors BCI Short SpO2 Sensor Compatibility
- Smiths Medical/BCI: 3180, 3301, 3302, 3303, 3304, 3400, 3401, 3403, Capnocheck 9004, Spectro 10, Spectro 20, Spectro2 10, Spectro2 20, Spectro2 30, SurgiVet.
- Armstrong Medical: AD-1000.
- Beijing Choice Electronic: Pulse Oximeter model MD300I1.
- Datex Ohmeda: 3300 IWS.
- Drager: Oxipac 2000.
- Infinium: Oxcyon II.
- Invacare: 3300nv.
- Spacelabs: PRO2.
Cables and Sensors BCI Short SpO2 Sensor Specifications
- Adult: Greater than 88 lb (40 kg).
- Pediatric: 33 - 88 lb (15 - 40 kg).
- Neonate: Less than 6.6 lb (3 kg).
- Cable Length: 3.3 feet.
- Cable Color: Grey.
- Cable Diameter: 4 mm.
- Cable Material: TPU Jacket.
- Distal Connector: Male 9-Pin D-Sub Connector.
- Weight: 0.2 lb.
Cables and Sensors BCI Short SpO2 Sensor Options
|Part Number||Sensor Type||OEM #s|
|#S403-060||Adult Clip||Smiths Medical/BCI: 3444, 3044; AMC: PR-A520-1001N; Envitec: F-3222-12; Huntleigh: ACC-VSM-171; Pacific Medical: NFBC100; Tenacore: TCPF-0101-0112, TP1212|
|#S403S-060||Adult Soft||AMC: PR-1900-1001N|
|#S103-060||Pediatric Clip||Smiths Medical/BCI: 3178; AMC: PR-A120-1001N; Huntleigh: ACC-VSM-170|
|#S303-060||Neonate Wrap||Smiths Medical/BCI: 3025, 3026|
|#S803-060||Multi-Site||Smiths Medical/BCI: V1703; AMC: PR-A320-1001N|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.