- Condition: Factory New
- Country of Origin: Sweden
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Wall mount is secure and easy to maneuver
- Perfect for hospitals, physician's offices, dermatology, and animal healthcare
- 90,000 lux and a CRI of 95 to provide long-lasting, clear light without sacrificing skin tone rendering
- Maximum Reach: 58" (1.47 m)
- MFR: Burton
- Phone: (800) 444-9909
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Wall Mount (#OPLEDW) is compact, yet versatile, and provides 90,000 lux of illumination. The energy-efficient light coupled with high-intensity LEDs makes for excellent examination light that is perfect for hospitals, physician's offices, dermatology, and animal healthcare.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited - Free Service from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Outpatient LED Examination Light - Wall Mount houses three LEDs in a Y-shape lamp head for a shadow-free design. The compact design also leaves plenty of headroom for care providers, so examinations can can proceed with ease. The LED lights boast 10 times longer lifespans than Halogen bulbs, and emit a CRI of 95 for accurate color and skin tones. The smooth finish of the frame and antimicrobial paint keeps the whole unit clean and free of bacterial growth. Users can enjoy a low-maintenance, high-performance light while also saving money on replacement bulbs.
The wall mount is secure and easy to maneuver. The lamp head can rotate 330°, and swivel 90° from left to right. This ease of movement and bright light makes this lamp ideal for nearly any hospital or clinical setting.
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Wall Mount ships in three packages:
- Head: 9 lb / 21" x 21" x 6".
- Wall Mount: 14.5 lb / 17" x 16" x 9".
- Extension Arm: 12 lb / 38" x 21" x 6".
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Features
- Provides 75% more energy savings than Halogen lamps.
- Heat-free light for both user and patient comfort.
- Y-shape design prevents shadows and other light obstructions on the examination area.
- Center handle allows for one-handed movement.
- High R9 > 87, to accurately render skin tones and for soft tissue analysis.
- Modularity for ease of installation and assembly.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Maximum Reach: 58" (1.47 m).
- Power Cord Length: 8 feet (96").
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Illuminance: 90,000 lux (8,361 footcandles) at 24" (61 cm).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,700 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 95.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 50,000-hour average.
- Power: 42 watts / 100 to 240 V universal input / 50 to 60 Hz.
- Power Supply: Integral Electronic Driver.
- Certifications/Approvals: AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1 certified.
- FDA Classification: FDA Class I, Examination Light.
- Shipping Weight: 35.5 lb (16.1 kg).