- Condition: Factory New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Double ceiling mount can span over 9 feet in length, from head to head
- Perfect for hospitals, physician's offices, dermatology, and animal healthcare
- 90,000 lux and a CRI of 95 to provide long-lasting, clear light without sacrificing skin tone rendering
- Y-shape design prevents shadows and other light obstructions on the examination area
- MFR: Burton
- Phone: (800) 444-9909
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount combines twice the power of LED lamps with a stable and maneuverable ceiling base.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited - Free Service from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Outpatient LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount can span over 9 feet in length, from head to head. Each lamp head is equipped with three LEDs, providing 90,000 lux of illumination and an average of 50,000 hours of light. The lamp heads also rotate 360° and can swivel 90° left and right. The LED light is cool to the touch, allowing heat-free comfort for both patients and users.
Perfect for hospitals, physician's offices, dermatology, and animal healthcare, the Outpatient LED is designed for patient comfort and safety, high performance, and a lower cost of ownership. Thanks to the energy efficiency of this examination light, users can expect to save on maintenance and bulb replacements. Speaking of maintenance, the double ceiling mount and lights have a smooth, antimicrobial paint finish that prevents microbial growth.
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount ships in six packages [head (x2), double ceiling mount, down tube, and extension arm (x2)].
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount Features
- Y-shape design prevents shadows and other light obstructions on the examination area.
- Heat-free light for patient comfort.
- 75% more energy-efficient than Halogen bulbs.
- Accurate color rendering for skin and soft tissues.
- Easy movement with center handle.
- High R9>87, to accurately render skin tones.
- Modularity for ease of installation and assembly.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Maximum Arm Reach: 37.5" (95.25 cm).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Illuminance: 90,000 lux (8,361 footcandles) at 24" (61 cm).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,700 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 95.
- Number of Bulbs: 6 (3 per head).
- Bulb Life: 50,000-hour average.
- Power: 84 watts / 100 to 240 V universal input / 50 to 60 Hz.
- Power Supply: Integral Electronic Driver.
- Certifications / Approvals: AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1 certified.
- FDA Classification: FDA Class I, Examination Light.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount Configurations
|Part Number||Configuration||Drop Tube Length||Shipping Weight|
|#OPLEDDC||Standard (for 8 foot ceiling heights)||16" (40.64 cm)||61.5 lb (27.9 kg)|
|#OPLEDDC09||For 9 foot ceiling heights||23.875" (60.64 cm)||63 lb (28.58 kg)|
|#OPLEDDC10||For 10 foot ceiling heights||31.75" (80.65 cm)||65.85 lb (29.87 kg)|