- Excellent for detecting certain skin disorders and for criminology applications, such as rape detection procedures
- Fluorescent light of approximately 365 nm
- Non-replaceable LED (light emitting diode)
- Convenient compact and lightweight design for hand-held use
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: Not Available
Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Woods Light (#UV59) is excellent for detecting certain skin disorders and for criminology applications, such as rape detection procedures. The unit features a fluorescent light of approximately 365 nm, a non-replaceable LED (light emitting diode), and requires four replaceable AA batteries for use.
A Woods Light Replacement Bulb (#UV59B) is also available.
Bovie Woods Light Features
- 6 Volts.
- Convenient compact and lightweight design for hand-held use.
- Switch to change from fluorescent to LED lamp.
- LED lamp emits low heat and white, color-correct light.
- Fluorescent lamp is replaceable.
Bovie Woods Light Literature
Does not give off much light to area unless basically touching the spot looking at but works.
Was happy to get what I ordered in a timely fashion