Condition: Factory New
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: Until Use/Expiration
- Industry-standard 3-pin connection to be used in conjunction with all industry-standard electrosurgery units
- Visibly indicated cut and coag buttons to reduce risk of improper activation
- Provides surgeons and physicians with an exceptional long-life
- Phone: (800) 251-3000
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Reusable Push Button Pencil is an autoclavable, non-sterile, monopolar electrosurgical pencil which provides surgeons and physicians with an exceptional long-life. The accessory is designed with an industry-standard 3-pin connection to be used in conjunction with all industry-standard electrosurgery units. The pencil has visibly indicated cut and coag buttons to reduce risk of improper activation.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
Bovie Reusable Push Button Pencil Configurations
- #ESPR2: Standard 3/32" electrode collet for use with a wide variety of electrodes. Validated for an unmatched 100 autoclaves.
- #ESPR-EL: 1/16" collet allows competitive electrodes with a smaller shaft diameter to be used in conjunction with Bovie high-watt electrosurgical generators. Validated for up to 25 autoclaves.
Bovie Reusable Push Button Pencil Literature
well built. Fast shipping
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you're pleased with the product and the fast shipping.