The Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator (#A3350) includes a 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 feet), 220 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 feet), and the User's Guide in CD format (#MC-55-230-001).
Warranty: 4 Years Limited - Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The OR|PRO 300 is used to deliver RF energy via an assortment of surgical devices to cut, coagulate, and ablate different kinds of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
The A3350 Electrosurgical Generator was designed in conjunction with OR clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly generator to meet all operating room procedure performance demands. It offers 13 modes of surgical energy delivery, including special modalities such as the advanced Bovie Bipolar, Auto Bipolar, and special Laparoscopic modes. These modes were included to assist surgeons in tailoring all electrosurgery needs for their variety of surgical applications and user preferences.
It is designed with state-of-the-art safety features such as Bovie NEM and Bovie DED, which monitors all functions of the generator to ensure constant safety for the patient, doctor, and OR staff.
The A3350 OR PRO 300 improves upon and replaces the previous model A3250.
Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator Features:
- Bovie Bipolar (BBp): A pulsing coagulation for quick and powerful coagulation of tissue. The pulsing performance can be tailored specifically to achieve the optimal surgical effect. The feature is compatible with Bovie's Micro, Macro, and Standard Bipolar modes, and can be set to surgical preferences for critical procedures.
- Auto Bipolar Intuitive Technology: Offers immediate and simplified tissue coagulation with minimal tissue damage. This feature automatically activates, coagulation, and deactivates for precise tissue coagulation and eliminates the need for a footswitch. It is also compatible with Bovie's Micro, Macro, and Standard Bipolar modes, and can be set to surgical preferences for critical procedures.
- Surgical Memory Technology: The OR|PRO 300 recalls the last used power and mode. The unit's user preset can recall up to 10 presets and up to six bipolar output preferences.
- Adjustable Power during Activation: During all activations, the power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps, giving surgeons more control at the surgical site.
- Bovie NEM: This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize patient burns at the return electrode site.
- Bovie FDFS: The tissue sensing technology measures tissue five million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- A visual Ammeter indicates real time current (mA) flowing through the patient.
- Two Monopolar HP ports.
- Dual activation tone alert.
- Cut I - A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in open and endoscopic surgical procedures. Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis.
- Cut II - Tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures, Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for the minimizing of the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
- Blend (Level 1, 2, 3, and 4) - Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut procedure providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Pinpoint - A general coagulation mode delivering rapid desiccation effects with minimal tissue damage.
- Spray - Recommended for hemostasis in highly vascular or large surface areas and for non-contact tissue coagulation to control superficial bleeding. Spray mode permits dual, simultaneous activation of two monopolar accessories with audible dual activation tone alert.
- Gentle - Offers more concentrated coagulation than in other modes. For instance, when coagulation is necessary in short amounts of time, reduced electrode carbonization is provided.
- Standard - Bipolar coagulation which gently coagulates tissue for minimal damage reducing carbonization and sticking.
- Macro - Intense bipolar output allowing for aggressive coagulation, with cut-like effects over a wide range of tissue.
- Micro - Fine bipolar coagulation for use in extremely gentle and precise surgical applications.
- Bovie Bipolar - Exclusive to the OR|PRO 300 and the IDS-310, Bovie Bipolar is a pulsing bipolar coagualation for quick and powerful coagulation of tissue.
Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator Specifications:
- Contact Monitoring System: Bovie NEM.
- Contact Monitoring Systems Range/Trip Point: 10 ohms or less over entire operating range (10 to 40 °C).
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: Black.
- Weight: < 20 lbs (< 9.07 kg).
- Dimensions: 14.75" (W) x 6.5" (H) x 18.1" (D) (37.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 46 cm).
|Monopolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Cut I||300||1000 V||1.7 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Cut II||300||750 V||1.7 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (1)||200||1320 V||1.8 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (2)||200||1475 V||2.0 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (3)||200||1650 V||2.2 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (4)||200||1870 V||2.4 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Pinpoint Coagulation||120||1800 V||3.1 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Spray Coagulation||120||4000 V||6.0 ± 20%||350 to 450 kHz|
|Gentle Coagulation||120||450 V||1.6 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Bipolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Macro Bipolar||150||600 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Micro Bipolar||80||450 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Standard Bipolar||50||300 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Bovie Bipolar||225||250 V||1.5 ± 20%||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
|Auto Bipolar||80||-||-||490 kHz ± 4.9 kHz|
Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator Literature:
MFI makes ordering easy with simple shipping options. We select the best carrier depending on the specific product. Carriers range from FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freight, and more.
We are experts at meeting deadlines. Our team of product specialists are available to quote expedited shipping and deliver within your deadline. Call or email with any questions:
Phone: (800) 633-1558
This table details available shipping methods, with respective transit times and costs:
|Order Value||Destination||Service||Cost||Transit Time|
|$0-$199.99||Continental U.S.||Standard||$10.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Standard||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Loading Dock)||Free||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||Freight (Curbside)||$75.00||5-7 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery||$450.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$200+||Continental U.S.||White Glove Delivery (Residential)||$500.00||7-21 Business Days|
|$0-$199.99||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$45.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Standard||$35.00+||7-14 Business Days|
|$200+||Non-Continental U.S.||Freight/White Glove||Quoted||TBD|
|$0-$499||International||TBD||Customer Account Only||TBD|
Standard Shipping Rules:
Shipping within Continental U.S.
- Free shipping on orders of $200 or more
- $10 shipping charge on orders under $200
- Free Dock to Dock Shipping on orders traveling within the continental U.S.
- $75 charge for liftgate curbside delivery.
- Order will arrive secured to a pallet. Customer is responsible for unpacking and disposing of packing material.
White Glove Delivery
- White Glove Delivery means that the Carrier Delivery Agents will unload and place your items in the room of your choice. White Glove service includes unpacking, removal and disposal of packing materials.
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the items can be delivered in the desired room without issue. Carrier Delivery Agents are not able to remove old equipment or obstacles.
- $450 White Glove Delivery charge per order to commercial locations.
- $500 White Glove Delivery charge per order to residential locations.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. If you're facing a time constraint, please select an expedited shipping option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the expedited shipping cost and options prior to processing your order. Additionally, MFI is able to ship using the customer's shipping account if requested.
Shipping Outside Continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
Freight and White Glove Delivery, Outside Continental U.S.
Freight and White Glove Delivery is available for an additional charge for addresses outside the continental US. Please select the Freight or White Glove Delivery option during checkout. Our specialists will contact you via phone or email with the additional delivery cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Please note that the international shipping cost does not include additional taxes and fees that may be applied by customs. Recipient is responsible for covering any costs incurred through customs as well as providing required documentation for the shipment to be successfully delivered. If the recipient does not follow through with required documentation and/or taxes and fees, the order is subject to cancellation, and all shipping costs incurred will be deducted from the refund in addition to the standard return fees.
- MFI will not be providing shipping quotes for orders under $500. Customers will need to use their own shipping account, or the order can be sent to a freight forwarder within the U.S. where the customer will be responsible for getting their items to their destination.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery. Customer must notify the carrier of any visible damage at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping expenses.
- A 20% restocking fee is applied to all approved returns. Restocking fee is waived for exchanges and store credit.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Authorized returns must be returned within 5 business days of the return authorization. We recommend submitting the tracking number via email.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. New products need to be in original packaging.
- Some products sold by MFI are non-returnable. Please check product listings for more information.
- MFI has the right to deny any request that does not coincide with the guidelines provided.
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
Return & Cancellation Questions
How do I cancel my order?
You may cancel your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call at (800) 633-1558. There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment, however, this does not apply to special/custom orders.
What can I return?
You may return most new, unopened items purchased within 30 days of delivery for a partial refund.
What is MFI Medical's return policy?
The return period for returnable products is 30 days from date of delivery. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI. Email email@example.com for further information or request for return.
When will I get my refund?
Typically, returns are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return.
What is the cost for returns?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or request for return to determine cost of returns.