Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator (#A3350) includes a 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 feet), 220 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 feet), and the User's Guide in CD format (#MC-55-230-001).
Warranty: 4 Years Limited - Free From Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The OR|PRO 300 is used to deliver RF energy via an assortment of surgical devices to cut, coagulate, and ablate different kinds of tissue in general, gynecologic, orthopedic, ENT, and urological procedures performed in an operating suite and procedure room.
The A3350 Electrosurgical Generator was designed in conjunction with OR clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly generator to meet all operating room procedure performance demands. It offers 13 modes of surgical energy delivery, including special modalities such as the advanced Bovie Bipolar, Auto Bipolar, and special Laparoscopic modes. These modes were included to assist surgeons in tailoring all electrosurgery needs for their variety of surgical applications and user preferences.
It is designed with state-of-the-art safety features such as Bovie NEM and Bovie DED, which monitors all functions of the generator to ensure constant safety for the patient, doctor, and OR staff.
The A3350 OR PRO 300 improves upon and replaces the previous model A3250.
Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Bovie Bipolar (BBp): A pulsing coagulation for quick and powerful coagulation of tissue. The pulsing performance can be tailored specifically to achieve the optimal surgical effect. The feature is compatible with Bovie's Micro, Macro, and Standard Bipolar modes, and can be set to surgical preferences for critical procedures.
- Auto Bipolar Intuitive Technology: Offers immediate and simplified tissue coagulation with minimal tissue damage. This feature automatically activates, coagulation, and deactivates for precise tissue coagulation and eliminates the need for a footswitch. It is also compatible with Bovie's Micro, Macro, and Standard Bipolar modes, and can be set to surgical preferences for critical procedures.
- Surgical Memory Technology: The OR|PRO 300 recalls the last used power and mode. The unit's user preset can recall up to 10 presets and up to six bipolar output preferences.
- Adjustable Power during Activation: During all activations, the power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps, giving surgeons more control at the surgical site.
- Bovie NEM: This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize patient burns at the return electrode site.
- Bovie FDFS: The tissue sensing technology measures tissue five million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- A visual Ammeter indicates real time current (mA) flowing through the patient.
- Two Monopolar HP ports.
- Dual activation tone alert.
- Cut I - A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in open and endoscopic surgical procedures. Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis.
- Cut II - Tailored specifically for Laparoscopic procedures, Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for the minimizing of the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
- Blend (Level 1, 2, 3, and 4) - Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut procedure providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Pinpoint - A general coagulation mode delivering rapid desiccation effects with minimal tissue damage.
- Spray - Recommended for hemostasis in highly vascular or large surface areas and for non-contact tissue coagulation to control superficial bleeding. Spray mode permits dual, simultaneous activation of two monopolar accessories with audible dual activation tone alert.
- Gentle - Offers more concentrated coagulation than in other modes. For instance, when coagulation is necessary in short amounts of time, reduced electrode carbonization is provided.
- Standard - Bipolar coagulation which gently coagulates tissue for minimal damage reducing carbonization and sticking.
- Macro - Intense bipolar output allowing for aggressive coagulation, with cut-like effects over a wide range of tissue.
- Micro - Fine bipolar coagulation for use in extremely gentle and precise surgical applications.
- Bovie Bipolar - Exclusive to the OR|PRO 300 and the IDS-310, Bovie Bipolar is a pulsing bipolar coagualation for quick and powerful coagulation of tissue.
Bovie OR PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Contact Monitoring System: Bovie NEM.
- Contact Monitoring Systems Range/Trip Point: 10 ohms or less over entire operating range (10 to 40 degrees C).
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Connector Ports/Power Switch: Black.
- Weight: < 20 lb (< 9.07 kg).
- Dimensions: 14.75" (W) x 6.5" (H) x 18.1" (D) (37.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 46 cm).
|Monopolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Cut I||300||1000 V||1.7 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Cut II||300||750 V||1.7 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (1)||200||1320 V||1.8 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (2)||200||1475 V||2.0 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (3)||200||1650 V||2.2 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Blend (4)||200||1870 V||2.4 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Pinpoint Coagulation||120||1800 V||3.1 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Spray Coagulation||120||4000 V||6.0 +/- 20%||350 to 450 kHz|
|Gentle Coagulation||120||450 V||1.6 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Bipolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Macro Bipolar||150||600 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Micro Bipolar||80||450 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Standard Bipolar||50||300 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Bovie Bipolar||225||250 V||1.5 +/- 20%||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|
|Auto Bipolar||80||-||-||490 kHz +/- 4.9 kHz|