Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Wall Mount (XLDP-WM / 061422) secures this multi-purpose light to any wall surface for compact storage. This model is also available with Backup Battery Pack with additional 7 hours of power.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The MI-750 LED is between the MI-1000 and MI-550 in every way. It’s size and illuminance make it useful for both surgical settings and examination rooms, with 3 brightness settings to choose from. The MI-750 LED is 14.5 inches in diameter, emitting 75,000 lux of light while maintaining a compact structure. The lamp is equipped with a center handle for easy maneuvering, which also doubles as the button for adjusting the light intensity. Even with 18 LED units in the housing, this lamp emits little to no heat, keeping both users and patients comfortable.
The MI-750 LED is ideal for nearly any procedure, whether it’s minor surgery or diagnosing a patient. Whatever purpose this lamp serves, the wall mount enables a wide range of movement while still staying isolated from sensitive equipment. It’s maneuverable with one hand, leaving caregivers with more time for addressing the patient’s needs.
Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Wall Mount Features
- Offers 75,000 lux of light intensity for minor procedures.
- LED modules have a rated lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 3 brightness levels to choose from.
- Heat-free light for caregiver and patient comfort.
- Center handle is removable for sterilization.
Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 14.5” (37 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (27 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 18.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 7.7” (20 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4” (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 26.5” (67 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 3.
- Level 3 (100%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (75%): 56,200 lux (5,221 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 37,500 lux (3,484 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 65 W.
- Shipping Weight: 47 lb (21.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 45.7 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.