Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Portable Floor Model (XLDP-FM / 061423) mounts this multipurpose light to a wheeled floor stand for easy transport between facilities. This model is also available with a backup battery pack with 7 hours of power.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Portable Floor Model (XLDP-FM / 061423) contains 18 LED units in the housing, and emits up to 75,000 lux of light. The lamp head is equipped with a center handle that has a center button for adjusting the brightness. The MI-750 LED comes with three brightness settings, ranging from 75,000 lux to 37,500 lux of light. With these versatile brightness settings and a heat-free design, this lamp can easily fit into any number of treatment scenarios, from minor surgical procedures to examinations.
The wheeled floor model configuration allows for easy transport between facilities or treatment rooms. With over 50,000 hours of rated life, the MI-750 LED can provide long-lasting, reliable light for many procedures.
Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Portable Floor Model Features
- Portable floor stand is wheeled and maneuverable.
- Three brightness settings to choose from.
- Up to 50,000 hours of light.
- LED units more energy-efficient than halogen bulbs.
- Center handle can be removed for sterilization.
Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Portable Floor Model Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 14.5” (37 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (27 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 18.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 7.7” (20 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4” (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 26.5” (67 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 3.
- Level 3 (100%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (75%): 56,200 lux (5,221 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 37,500 lux (3,484 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 65 W.
- Shipping Weight: (2 packages).
- 64 lb (29.03 kg).
- 17 lb (7.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: (2 packages).
- 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 45.7 cm).
- 80” (L) x 6” (W) x 6” (H) (203.2 cm x 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.