Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Wall Mount (XLDE-WM / 061322) is a compact examination and diagnostic light. Streamlined and powered by LED, this color accurate light is ideal for any examination environment.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The MI-550 LED is equipped with eight powerful LED modules, an ergonomic handle, and a button on the handle tip to adjust brightness with just the user’s thumb. The MI-550 LED contains two dimming levels, with 55,000 lux at it’s brightest and 27,500 at the lowest level. Like all the lights in the MI LED series, this lamp is available in four configurations. The wall mount allows for compact storage while still providing bright light for the workspace. The wall mount plate measures 6” x 9”.
The MI-550 LED Examination Light is versatile and intensely bright. It’s low-maintenance and easy to clean, and the handle can be removed for sterilization at any time. Each MI-550 LED is supported on balanced, articulated arms for precision placement and shadow reduction.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Features
- Center handle allows easy positioning and reduces shadow obstructions.
- Ergonomic placement for dimming switch on the handle tip.
- Powered by eight LEDs.
- Compact diameter emits a maximum brightness of 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Reengineered arm provides 66” (168 cm) of reach from the wall mount.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 6.9 lb (3.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 9.2” (23 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (16 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 8.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 6” (15 cm).
- Focal Length: 24” (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 2.
- Level 2: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Level 1: 27,500 lux (2,555 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity:65 W.
- Shipping Weight: 47 lb (21.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91 cm x 58 cm x 46 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.