The Bovie Disposable High Temperature Loop Tip Cautery (#AA03 / 10 per Box) works at 2200 degrees F (1204 degrees C) and is individually packaged sterile.
Primary Use: Hemostasis of small bleeding areas, incision, and excision.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Neurosurgery: Tumor removal.
- OB/GYN: Incision and drainage of abcess, removal of vulvular condyloma, repair of third degree.
- Ophthalmology: Strabismus surgery, enucleation, keratectomy.
- Orthopedics: Total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, bonlonectomy.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, tumor removal, carbuncle surgery, parotid gland excision, division of scalenus anticus muscle.
- Plastic Surgery: Cleft palate, scar revision, lacerations, hair transplants, burn procedures.
- Proctology: Surgery on rectal condyloma.
- Urology: Proud flesh and veneral wart removal.
The new style Disposable High Temperature Loop Tip Cautery features safety enhancements and changes:
- The snap-design incorporates a green, recessed, activation button to assist in the prevention of inadvertent activation of the unit, if proper disposable instructions are not followed.
- The cautery is designed to allow the back-end to be broken open, facilitating the removal of the alkaline batteries. This step also accomplishes a safe disposal of the product by eliminating the energy source.
- Tip assembly, energy optimization, final testing, printing, packaging, and sterilization are all done in the USA.
Bovie Disposable High Temperature Loop Tip Cautery Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.