Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature 5" Loop Tip (#H109 / 10 per box) is a replacement tip for use with change-a-tip cauteries.
Primary Uses: Control of small bleeding areas, incision, and excision. The 5" tip is useful for places requiring extended reach.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Cardiology: Valve replacement, ventricular septal defect (VSD), aortic aneurism, tetralogy of fallot, femoral popliteal artery bypass, patent ductus arterlosus, saphenous vein ligation, arteriovenous shunt, and fistula formation.
- Neurosurgery: Acoustic neuroma and laminectomy.
- OB/GYN: Cervical polyp, trachelorrhaphy, abdominal hysterectomy, mastectomy, tubal ligation, anterior and posterior repair of vaginal walls, incisions and drainage of abcess, removal of vulvular condyloma, vaginoplasty, salpingectomy, episiotomy repair, cesarean section, repair of third degree, laceration, repair of cystocele, and repair of rectocele.
- Ophthalmology: Blepharoplasty and dacryocystorhinostomy.
- Orthopedics: Total hip, total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, shoulder fusion, spinal fusion, and bone graft procedures.
- Otolaryngology: Thyroidectomy, nasal polyps, tumor removal, sinus surgery, control of epistaxis, tracheostomy, blepharoplasty, parotid gland excision, radical neck dissection, rhinoplasty, nasal septal surgery, and foreign body removal.
- Plastic Surgery: Blepharoplasty, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, septonasal reconstruction, submucous resection of septum, cleft palate, rhytidectomy, abdominal lipectomy, nasal polyps, and burn procedures.
- Proctology: Colon resection, rectum resection, and rectal condyloma.
- Urology: Hydrolectomy.