Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Disposable High Temperature 5" Fine Tip (#H112 / 10 per box) is a replacement tip for use with change-a-tip cauteries.
Primary Uses: Pinpoint hemostasis, delicate, oculoplastic, dermal, and minor subcutaneous procedures. The 5" tip is useful for places requiring extended reach.
Suggested Uses by Specialty:
- Cardiology: Carotid endarterectomy, valve replacement, femoral popliteal artery bypass, patent ductus arterlosus, saphenous vein ligation, arteriovenous shunt, fistula formation, and pacemaker implantation.
- OB/GYN: Abdominal hysterectomy, mastectomy, vulvectomy, perineal laceration, vaginoplasty, salpingectomy, episiotomy repair, cesarean section, repair of third degree, and circumcision.
- Orthopedics: Total hip, total knee, arthroplasty, arthrotomy, open reduction of fractures, amputation of extremities, shoulder fusion, spinal fusion, and bone graft procedures.
- Otolaryngology: Tumor removal, sinus surgery, tracheostomy, blepharoplasty, carbuncle surgery, parotid gland excision, and radical neck dissection.
- Plastic Surgery: Blepharoplasty, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, septonasal reconstruction, submucous resection of septum, cleft palate, rhytidectomy, abdominal lipectomy, tendon repair, scar revisions, and lacerations.