- Standard 3/32" (2.3 mm) stainless steel shaft
- Safety grip insulator combines patient and user safety with easy insertion into and removal from the surgical pencil
- Cost-effective solution for simple skin procedures and light desiccation
- Will fit any industry standard hand-piece
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: Until Use/ExpirationWarranty: Until Use/Expiration
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Derm-Elite Disposable Dermal Tip Electrode utilizes the standard 3/32" (2.3 mm) stainless steel shaft. It features a safety grip insulator combining patient and user safety with easy insertion into and removal from the surgical pencil. Bovie disposable electrodes are manufactured to the highest standards.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration.
The electrode provides a cost-effective solution for simple skin procedures and light desiccation. It is compatible with the competitive product, will fit any industry standard hand-piece, and is backed by the Bovie name.
Bovie Derm-Elite Disposable Dermal Tip Electrode Configurations
- #A806DE: Non-Sterile - 100 per Box (Not packaged individually).
- #A807DE: Sterile - 50 per Box (Packaged individually).