- Designed to remove and destroy skin lesions and to aid the surgeon or physician in any electrosurgical cutting, blending, coagulation, fulguration, and bipolar procedures
- A high frequency desiccator with cutting ability and generator with 50 watts of cutting power and coagulation capabilities, all in one convenient package
- All power settings are adjustable in 1/10 watt settings from 0.1 - 10 watts, for the most accurate output available
- Cleaning is simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high-impact ABS enclosure
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 4 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator (#A952) comes standard with:
- 3-Button Power Control Pencil (#A902).
- (2x) Non-Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheaths (#A910).
- (2x) Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheaths (#A910ST).
- (3x) Sterile Disposable Blade Electrodes (#ES01).
- Sterile Disposable Needle Electrode (#ES02).
- Sterile Disposable Ball Electrode (#ES20).
- (5x) Disposable Non-Sterile Sharp Dermal Tips (#A804).
- (5x) Disposable Non-Sterile Blunt Dermal Tips (#A806).
- (2x) Disposable Derm-Elite Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (#A806DE).
- (2x) Disposable Sterile Sharp Dermal Tips (#A805).
- (2x) Disposable Sterile Blunt Dermal Tips (#A807).
- (2x) Disposable Derm-Elite Sterile Dermal Tips (#A807DE).
- (2x) Reusable Grounding Cords (#A1252C).
- (5x) Disposable Split Grounding Pads (#ESRE).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- User's Guide in CD Format (#MC-55-238-001).
- 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 ft).
Warranty: 4 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The A952 Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator is a high frequency desiccator with cutting ability and generator with 50 watts of cutting power and coagulation capabilities, all in one convenient package.
The Bantam PRO is designed and engineered to be reliable and durable for years of trouble-free use. The unit's life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, therby generating less internal heat. Cleaning of the unit is simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high-impact ABS enclosure.
RF energy is generated and passed through an interconnecting cable to an accessory where the energy is delivered to cut, coagulate, and ablate tissue. The A952 is designed to remove and destroy skin lesions and to aid the surgeon or physician in any electrosurgical cutting, blending, coagulation, fulguration, and bipolar procedures.
The A952 Bantam PRO improves upon and replaces the previous model A950.
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator Features
- 50 Watts - Cut, Blend, Coagulation.
- Isolated power.
- The high frequency desiccator half of the unit is an upgrade to the popular Aaron 940.
Three Modes of Operation:
- The A952 Generator offers you up to 50 watts in Cut mode, Blended Cut mode, and Pinpoint Coagulation mode.
- Simplicity is achieved using easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads, and by placing all user controls and outputs on the unit's compact front panel.
- The ergonomic arrangement of commonly used operating functions, plus a large, comfortable rotary dial, provide quick operating-mode selections and smooth power control with the option of adjusting the power of the handpiece.
- Cut Mode: Gives a general cutting with a standard RF waveform to cut all types of tissue with minimal hemostasis. It generates constant output power over a wide range of impedances.
- Blend Mode: A combination of Cutting and Hemostasis (55/45). The Blended Cutting offers increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Coagulation Mode: Provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas.
- Fulguration Mode: Produces a sparking at the skin surface for more shallow tissue destruction (return pad is not required). If increased coagulation is required, then a grounding pad will increase the hemostasis effect.
- Bipolar Mode: A more aggressive coagulation mode, with some arcing, and works with modulation and a crest factor of 4.8.
- Micro Bipolar Mode: A more gentle mode of coagulation (with no arcing) that works with a continuous waveform and a crest factor of 2.6.
- The surgical handpiece fits comfortably in your hand and, when not in use, rests conveniently in a holder specifically designed to minimize contact with the unit. The handpiece holder safely isolates the instrument from the medical team, patient, and unit.
- All industry-standard 3/32" (0.24 cm) disposable and reusable electrodes fit the A902 handpiece. Handpieces may be autoclaved for greater operating efficiency and maximum cost control.
- When in electrosurgical generator mode, the unit features Bovie NEM pad sensing technology which monitors the contact quality between the patient and the return electrode for optimum patient protection from burns.
- Post-procedure cleanup is simple (and fast) due to nonabsorbent ABS enclosures and the use of liquid resistant membrane switches that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- High Frequency Desiccator: It is a ground referenced machine that does not require the use of a return pad. It gives you precision Fulguration up to 40 watts and Bipolar power up to 40 watts. All power settings are adjustable in 1/10 watt settings from 0.1 - 10 watts.
- Change Power in One Step, Not Four: The doctor can change the power setting with one action, using the up/down buttons on the autoclavable handpiece or the rotary power-control dial. This saves time and protects the sterile field during sensitive procedures.
- Foot Control Advantage: One simply needs to plug in the optional footswitch to use the foot control feature. There is no expensive separate handpiece.
- Bovie 3-Button Handpiece - Better by Design - Inside and Out: The A902 Handpiece allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode. It is designed with a 2-pin plug design to eliminate flying lead.
- Digital Error Detection: The Bantam PRO continuously monitors every aspect of the unit's output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display. This means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient.
- Memory: The unit automatically powers up to the last activated mode and power settings.
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
|Monopolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Cut I||50||1600 V||2.2 +/- 20%||343 kHz +/- 10%|
|Blend||50||2100 V||3.5 +/- 20%||368 kHz +/- 10%|
|Coagulation||50||2900 V||5.2 +/- 20%||340 kHz +/- 20%|
|Spray Coagulation||40||6300 V||9.5 +/- 20%||410 kHz +/- 10%|
|Bipolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Bipolar||40||300 V||2.6 +/- 20%||338 kHz +/- 10%|
|Macro Bipolar||40||950 V||5.5 +/- 20%||368 kHz +/- 10%|
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Output Frequency: 304 - 451 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC.
- Contact Monitoring Systems:
- 10 ohms or less over entire operating range.
- Range/Trip Point: 10 to 40 °C.
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Dimensions: 4.13" (D) x 8.98" (W) x 7.4" (H) (105 mm x 228 mm x 188 mm).
- Weight: 5 lb (2.26 kg).
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator:
- #A803: Footswitch.
- #A804: Disposable Non-Sterile Sharp Dermal Tips.
- #A805: Disposable Sterile Sharp Dermal Tips.
- #A806: Disposable Non-Sterile Blunt Dermal Tips.
- #A806DE: Disposable Derm-Elite Non-Sterile Dermal Tips.
- #A807: Disposable Sterile Blunt Dermal Tips.
- #A807DE: Disposable Derm-Elite Sterile Dermal Tips.
- #A813: Table Top Stainless Steel Stand.
- #A824: Reusable 4.5" Fine, Smooth, Curved Bipolar Forceps.
- #A827V: Forceps Cord / Bipolar Cable.
- #A837: Wall Mount Kit.
- #A902: 3-Button Power Control Pencil.
- #A910: Non-Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheath.
- #A910ST: Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheath.
- #A1252C: Reusable Grounding Cords.
- #ES01: Sterile Disposable Blade Electrode.
- #ES02: Sterile Disposable Needle Electrode.
- #ES20: Sterile Disposable Ball Electrode.
- #ESRE: Disposable Split Grounding Pad.
- #MC-55-238-001: User's Guide in CD Format.
- Lletz Loop Electrodes.
- Resistick II Coated Electrodes.
- Tungsten Wire Loop Electrodes.