Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bovie AcuDop II 770 Display Doppler is an advanced doppler system with digital display, capable of detecting fetal heart rates at a depth of only 2 - 5 cm. This model is available with six interchangeable probes to address any patient's needs.
Warranty: 5 Years - All Parts and Labor.
The AcuDop II 770 is 56% more sensitive to fetal heart rate detection, even at the shallow depth of 2 to 5 cm. In addition, this doppler system is small and portable, allowing users to hold it comfortably in hand and carry around in-pocket for quick transport. The six interchangeable probes available serve a variety of patient needs, from vascular probes to waterproof ones.
Bovie AcuDop II 770 Display Doppler Features
- Breakthrough XD probes provide 56% increased sensitivity.
- Can detect heart rate at shallow depth (2 - 5 cm).
- Portable and handheld for convenience; fits in the hand and pockets.
Bovie AcuDop II 770 Display Doppler Probes
- #AD-770-A2: 2 MHz.
- #AD-770-A2W: 2 MHz (Waterproof).
- #AD-770-A3: 3 MHz.
- #AD-770-A3W: 3 MHz (Waterproof).
- #AD-770-A5: 5 MHz.
- #AD-770-A8: 8 MHz.