Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bovie AcuDop II 770 Display Doppler is an advanced doppler system with digital display, capable of detecting fetal heart rates at a depth of only 2 - 5 cm. This model is available with six interchangeable probes to address any patient's needs.
Warranty: 5 Years - All Parts and Labor.
The AcuDop II 770 is 56% more sensitive to fetal heart rate detection, even at the shallow depth of 2 to 5 cm. In addition, this doppler system is small and portable, allowing users to hold it comfortably in hand and carry around in-pocket for quick transport. The six interchangeable probes available serve a variety of patient needs, from vascular probes to waterproof ones.
Bovie AcuDop II 770 Display Doppler Features
- Breakthrough XD probes provide 56% increased sensitivity.
- Can detect heart rate at shallow depth (2 - 5 cm).
- Portable and handheld for convenience; fits in the hand and pockets.
Bovie AcuDop II 770 Display Doppler Probes
- #AD-770-A2: 2 MHz.
- #AD-770-A2W: 2 MHz (Waterproof).
- #AD-770-A3: 3 MHz.
- #AD-770-A3W: 3 MHz (Waterproof).
- #AD-770-A5: 5 MHz.
- #AD-770-A8: 8 MHz.