Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit (#8002K 055 / 50 per Case) features an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow, and also includes a connecting tube that measures six feet.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Pour spout, vacuum, and patient ports.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- 800cc has built-in critical measure for more precise measurement.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Nestable for storage.
- For small-volume use.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Kit Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 3-3/8" (8.57 cm).
- Top Diameter: 5" (12.7 cm).
- Height: 6-5/8" (16.83 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.39 lb.
- Full Weight: 2.09 lb.
- Connecting Tube Length: 6 feet (2 meters).