Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Ships from MFI MedicalShips from MFI Medical
- Phone: (888) 229-0001
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 8-Gallon Chemotherapy Container (10 / Case) is designed for safe collection and containment of trace chemotherapy waste including needles, syringes, IVs, empty or partially empty vials, as well as gloves and gowns.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The Bemis 8-Gallon Chemotherapy Container is available in two colors, white (#208 004) or yellow (#208 040). It is commonly used with the #430 cart for mobility.
Bemis 8-Gallon Chemotherapy Container Features
- Dimensions: 15.875" [H] x 16.5" [L] x 11.8" [W] (40.3 cm x 42 cm x 30 cm).
- Gasketed lids and absorbent spill pads provide leak resistance.
- Clearly labelled with chemotherapy warnings.
- Multilingual labeling ensures user safety.
- Easy to assemble - no tools required.
- Separate round opening accepts small items.
- Hinged lid accommodates large items.
- Molded-in handles for easy lifting and transport.
- Safe for incineration.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.