- Offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures
- Aerostat bacterial filter
- Mechanical shutoff valve protects against contamination and overflow
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 3000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister (#3002 055) features an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow, and two elbows.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The 3000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 3000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Designed for high-volume use.
- Pour spout, vacuum, tandem, and patient ports.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Stepped patient port for direct tubing access.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- Nestable for storage.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 3000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 4.375" (11.11 cm).
- Top Diameter: 6.125" (15.56 cm).
- Height: 12.75" (32.39 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.87 lb (0.39 kg).
- Full Weight: 7.47 lb (3.36 kg).
Bemis 3000cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Literature
now i dont have to change at 4am
Just what I needed
This product is wonderful and meets the needs it was intended to be used.