Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 2-Gallon RCRA Waste Container (30 / Case) is designed to meet the EPA requirements for disposal of P, U, and D-listed chemicals. It is designed for use in pharmacies and nursing stations and is black with a special RCRA labeling to distinguish it from other waste containers.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The Bemis 2-Gallon RCRA Waste Container is commonly used with the #435 wall bracket and #440 key for convenient wall mounting.
Bemis 2-Gallon RCRA Waste Container Features
- Dimensions: 9" [H] x 11.6" [L] x 7.75" [W] (22.9 cm x 29.5 cm x 19.7 cm).
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance.
- Nestable to save space and reduce shipping costs.
- Multilingual labeling ensures user safety.
- Screw-on cap; posts on lid for holding cap in place when in use.