- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- MFR: Bemis Ships from MFI Medical
- Phone: (800) 558-7651
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 2-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container (30 / Case) is designed for the disposal of expired or unused non-hazardous pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics, IVs, ibuprofen, and more. This waste container is ideal for use in pharmacies, nursing stations, and medical carts. Its blue color and special labeling easily distinguishes from other disposal containers for sharps, chemotherapy, and RCRA waste.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The Bemis 2-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container is commonly used with the #435 wall bracket and #440 key for convenient wall mounting.
Bemis 2-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container Features
- Dimensions: 9" [H] x 11.625" [L] x 7.75" (22.9 cm x 29.5 cm x 19.7 cm).
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance.
- Nestable to save space and reduce shipping costs.
- Multilingual labeling ensures safety.
- Safe for incineration.
- Screw on cap; posts on lid for holding cap in place when in use.
Bemis 2-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container Literature
Bemis Pharmaceutical Waste Container Instructions For Use
Bemis 2-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Contain...