- Offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal
- Large, easy to read graduations
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination
Condition: Factory NewCondition: Factory NewCondition: Factory New
Warranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 YearWarranty: 1 Year
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister features an Aerostat bacterial filter, a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow, and two elbows.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Is is intended for use with suction equipment to allow for the collection and disposal of bodily fluids or other materials removed during surgical or medical procedures.
Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Pour spout, vacuum, tandem, and patient ports.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Stepped patient port allows direct patient tubing connection without elbow if desired.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- Nestable for storage.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 4" (10.16 cm).
- Top Diameter: 6.125" (15.56 cm).
- Height: 7.5" (19.05 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Full Weight: 3.37 lb.
Bemis 1200cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Configurations
- #484410: Green Lid (Single or Case of 48).
- #480410: White Lid (Case of 48).