- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Enables phalanx testing for patients who cannot be tested at other skeletal sites
- Color coded for easy identification
- MFR: BeamMed Ships from BeamMed
- Phone: (800) 769-6808
Shop with Confidence
Price Match Guarantee
Sales Tax Exemption
Dedicated Account Managers
Not ready to buy just yet?
The BeamMed CS Probe (#002-0022) includes an L gauge.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The CS Probe is used for measurement of the third phalanx (finger) and can be used with the Sunlight MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer. It allows phalanx testing for patients who cannot be tested at other skeletal sites.
BeamMed CS Probe Specifications
- Color: Light Green.
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 8" x 10" x 4" (20.3 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm).
BeamMed CS Probe Literature
BeamMed Sunlight MiniOmni Ultrasound Bone Sonometer User Guide
BeamMed CS Probe
BeamMed Bone Sonometer Measurement of the Phalanx