Condition: Factory New
- Store tubes upright at room temperature (18-25° C)
- Protect tubes from direct light
- Shelf life at 18-25° C is one year from the manufacture date
- Phone: (877) 232-8995
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
BD Vacutainer Mononuclear Cell Preparation Tubes are specially designed as a fully-closed system. This allows for the sepatation of mononuclear cells from whole blood, where cell separation is carried out in the primary blood collection tube decreasing the complexity of steps for mononuclear cell separation, which minimizes the usual variability from sample processing.
Intended for the collection of whole blood and the subsequent separation of mononuclear blood cells for the purposes of in vitro diagnostic examination, CPT tubes are evacuated and sterile. Each tube contains a buffered sodium citrate or sodium heparin anticoagulant, liquid density medium, and an inert gel barrier.
Whole blood is drawn directly into the CPT using standard phlebotomy techniques and processed in the same tube. During centrifugation, the gel forms a physical barrier between the mononuclear cells in plasma and the erythrocytes and granulocytes. The separated, concentrated suspension of mononuclear cells in plasma can then be transported in the primary blood collection tube.
BD Vacutainer Mononuclear Cell Preparation Tube Features
- Store tubes upright at room temperature (18-25° C).
- Protect tubes from direct light.
- Shelf life at 18-25° C is one year from the manufacture date.
BD Vacutainer Mononuclear Cell Preparation Tube Specifications
- Tube Material: Glass.
- Tube Size:
- 362753: 16x125 mm.
- 362760: 13x100 mm.
- 362761: 16x125 mm.
- Draw Volume:
- 362753: 8 mL.
- 362760: 4 mL.
- 362761: 8 mL.
- Closure Type: Conventional Stopper.
- Closure Color:
- 362753: Red / Green.
- 362760: Blue / Black.
- 362761: Blue / Black.
- Label: Mylar (transparent).
- Cell Separator: Yes (Gel).
- 362753: Sodium Heparin.
- 362760: Sodium Citrate.
- 362761: Sodium Citrate.
- Additive: Ficoll Hypaque Solution.
- Sterilization: Autoclave, 10-6 SAL, ISO17665-1.
BD Vacutainer Mononuclear Cell Preparation Tube Configurations
- #362753: CPT Sodium Heparin Tube, 16 mm x 125 mm x 8.0 mL.
- #362760: CPT Sodium Citrate Tube, 13 mm x 100 mm x 4.0 mL.
- #362761: CPT Sodium Citrate Tube, 16 mm x 125 mm x 8.0 mL.