Shop with confidence at MFI
The B. Braun Contiplex C Set (5/Case) includes a 19 Ga x 18.7 cm catheter over a 25 Ga x 19 cm needle, catheter connector, 0.2 µm procedural filter, PinPad securement device, and 30 cm connection tubing. You can choose between either a 15° or a 30° needle bevel.
Warranty: Not Available.
An echogenic catheter-over-needle, the B. Braun Contiplex C Set is specially designed for CPNB (continuous nerve block). Extremely innovative, the Contiplex C has been described has the next evolution in ultrasound guided catheter placement. It's unique catheter-ver-needle design provides the power and flexibility of catheter with the familiarity of a single shot.
B. Braun Contiplex C Set Features
- Catheter tip can be purposely directed to an exact location without the need to thread.
- Simple - one step process. Once the catheter and needle are in the right location, just remove the needle. The catheter is already placed.
- Needle and catheter are introduce in straight line to make it easier to maintain the ultrasound beam.
- Catheter is ultrasound visible.
- Once the needle is removed the catheter can be identified due to it's straight trajectory.
- Catheter can be secured without the fear of knotting.
- The short 18.7 cm catheter is designed for easy handling and securement.
- 25 Ga gauge size is less traumatic for the patient.
- Contiplex C is indicated for blocks equal or less than 6 cm in depth.
- Can take a leading or supplementary role depending on your practice's needs.
- Provides the power and flexibility of a catheter with the familiarity of a single shot.
- Helps motivate additional providers to utilize CPNB.
- Boasts the potential for reduced catheter leakage.
- Catheter seals the puncture site to further reduce leakage.
- Ease of placements promotes its use for specific blocks.
- Facilitates the bridge between Tuohy based catheter through needle systems or may be an outright replacement/solution.
B. Braun Contiplex C Set Specifications
|Configuration||Latex Information||Total Shelf Life (Months)||Ordering Unit||Units per Case||Dimensions per Case||Shipping Weight per Case||Sterile|
|with 15° Bevel Needle||Components do not contain natural rubber||36||Case||5||15.898 x 7.370 x 4.728 inches||1.259 lb||Yes|
|with 30° Bevel Needle||Components do not contain natural rubber||36||Case||5||15.870 x 7.370 x 4.730 inches||1.213 lb||Yes|
B. Braun Contiplex C Set Configurations
- #333696: with 15° Bevel Needle.
- #333697: with 30° Bevel Needle.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.